Wednesday 9 July 2008

(Updated) One Trick Peronis Wally Bradlow, Dicky Mint and the Blog Standards Board

Advertising feature
Wally: C'mon Dicky you got to back me up,these buggers investigating us could hang me out to dry!
Dicky: .....It was him, it was him. I had nothing to do with it. Gottle of geer, gottle of geer!


Remember what you did last night?

Who you were with?

Who you spoke to?

Did you call anyone or send a text?


Well don't worry..look at where we were 10 years ago.


The Standards Board are back. They just love Liverpool, you can't keep 'em away. Hear what they have to say soon.



By Jove Missus, will we soon have a new leader, a new dawn?


Iron your best frock, Flo.


Can I have the first dance?


What fine representatives of the city we have in our resident double act.


Whilst we await the outcome of other outstanding investigations by the standards board, yet another matter involving the behaviour of Dicky Mint is referred to them. Is this a new record? Will the standards board move to Liverpool full time. They said Capital of Custard would create jobs.


I really think it's time Dicky was put back in the suitcase for good. My understanding is that during the giving of evidence,there was an interesting twist, Wally gave his account while Dicky drank a glass of water.


The little outburst last night by Wally showed that they have missed a crucial point.


Whoever is responsible for leaking information to the "Dirty Despicable blog" (Dicky says "Oh, no I didn't" but Wally even messes up the denial by shouting "so did you") the point is the Blog would never have happened had it not been for the dirty and despicable behaviour of Dicky, Diddy and their cronies and all those who refused to take proper action at the right time.


I may even lend my support to Foghorn Leggarty's Elected Mayor Campaign now if Dicky Mint is still destined to be the next Mayor of Grotty Cash.



Sorry to be so brief but I am working on my new campaign, a Knighthood for Rex Hesperus. A true icon of this city and its culture.


Either that or a Mayor in the Makin'.


By the way, anyone who wears a Beatles mop-top today will be noted and dealt with when either I or Sir Rex become Mayor. Best not buy the Ringo one either!


Look, if you want to give money to charity, never mind the self indulgence, "Ooohh I ran 20miles for irritable bowel syndrome, I raised £33.00 for flatulent owls dressed up as Elvis. No, just cancel your holiday and give your chosen charity the cost of it and all your spending money. Don't torment me, knocking on the door dressed up as a milkman, asking for money or you'll get another clout! Ohh... Mrs Chucklebutty, has just told me that that actually was the milkman. I'll pay him next week, or when he is discharged.


Or of course you could donate all the money you saved by getting free parking off the council.


Tatty bye everybody tatty bye !











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having No Clucas as leader is one of the very few worst things that I can think of than having Wally Bradlow steering the Titanic