Saturday 27 January 2007

THE 'SQUIRE OF MEDI-CASH' IS NOW IN CHARGE OF THE WEALTH SERVICE....

By Jove! Here i am again, being accused of all sorts!
You ungrateful Bassets!
What have I done to deserve this missus?
How tickled I was to take up my new post as chairman of the Great North Western Railway Health Authority. Or whatever it's called.
To be honest,I only looked at the wages.
Mind the gap!
Ha-ha, Yes, the one between credibility and salary.
Well as you know, my tickling stick can fill any gap, They can't touch you for it!
Yes, health. Of course I've been drumming up business for the health service for years, most people are quickly sick at the sight of me.
As new chairman, I was able to pick my own chair, but I still had to put four cushions on it so they could see my head over the table.
And now, here I am working in health being accused of speeding up the process to get rid of a troublesome boil!
People are saying that I was scared of her standing up to me, what nonsense!
She stood up to me once and i looked her straight in the gusset and said, listen here Maggie, you'll never walk down Lime Street anymore if you carry on like this.
Mind you, you can't drive down either.
So as Chairman, i exercised my authority and hid her chair for the next meeting.
She was totally discomknockerated and quickly cleared off to take a new job in charge of the Veterinary surgery in Emmerdale.
I was in Emmerdale once you know missus, Ooo Arrrhh yes!
In the old days when Amos Brailey was birdwatching.
The script called for a little tit to come through the window of the Woolpack.... how dare you madam?
No, I was an extra who found a feather in his pint.
Anyway, where was I? oh yes..
Do you know ladies and gentlemen, it's free for the public to dial 999?
That can't be right?
Lets's face it, if you are really sick you wont mind paying a few bob to phone for an ambulance.
And now when you ring them, there's no recorded message or music to listen to! What kind of customer care is that?
A little Rossini will help you stop worrying about the scissors in your neck.
The Thieving Magpie has always been a favourite of mine.
That reminds me i must call the Doctor myself.
And this 999 service is all so gloomy.
Cheer the callers up with a few shaggy dog stories, in fact I'll give you his number.
Now we all want good health and i believe that there is only one part of the body that needs treating regularly, and that's the funny bone. yes the Humourus.
We all need to exercise the chuckle muscle at least 3 times a day.
First thing in the morning, I go into the bathroom, take all my clothes off in front of the mirror and look at the size of my moneybelt.
Ha Ha! By Jove! One sneeze and I could hit the jackpot.
Hold yer plums Diddy!!
And forget all this nonsense about obesity, it's nice to get hold of something, isn't it ladies and gentlemen?
I keep piling on the pounds and that exercises my chuckle muscle every time I go to the bank. Yes the Wealth Service is safe in my hands!!!
Tatty-bye everybody tatty-bye!!!
12:46 AM

No comments: